Sunday

Manifesto

This is a 1st year project in which we were asked to write a 10 point manifesto to improve someones life.

Below is my (Ollie) response to the brief where i was given the task of improving the life of a Trainee Hairdresser. After talking to some, the main recurring problem for the trainee hairdressers seemed to be that they felt nobody respected the profession as creative process, and that it was viewed as a career choice for the unintelligent. To change this I wrote 10 points that aimed to help the trainees alter the way they viewed their careers and the process of hairdressing. These ten points were then translated in a book supposedly written by an eccentric European Hair Sculptor known as Stephan Zeiss. Below is the cover design of the book and a short documentary I created to promote it.














Below is my response in which I decided to improve my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment